Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Au Revoir Charleston!

Today is my last day of vacation *sigh*. I'll be leaving Charleston tomorrow morning and will arrive in the Big Apple at night. I'm going to miss this place, but not the people, ugh!. Charleston is very beautiful, but the people - mainly the white people - are rude. When we went downtown the looks that came our way were ridiculous. There are very few racist people I've encountered in New York, but no match for ol' Chucktown.

What I mainly love about Charleston is the country aspect because deep down I'm an outdoors girl; I love to be surrounded by trees, plants and flowers, taking deep breaths of fresh air, however I love the convenience of a city where everything is at reach. 

Anyways, I'll see about uploading some pics when I get back home, for some reason my sd card is too big for laptops *sighs*.



Catch ya later :-)

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment