Thursday, March 7, 2013

Songs-I'm-Addicted-To-At-The-Moment Playlist

This is just songs I've been listening to non-stop at the moment...you know how it be :-)

Pour It Up - Rihanna
"...My pockets deep and don't ever end/I still got my money/I'm goin' dumb wit all my friends/I still got my money/Ohhhhh oh oh oh, ohhh oh oh/All I see is signs, all I see is dolla' signs/Ohhhhh oh oh oh, ohhhh oh oh/Money on my mind, money, money, on mind/Throw it, throw it, up/Watch it fall out from the sky/Throw it up, throw it up/Watch it all fall out/Pour it up, pour it up/That's how we ball out..."

Gangsta - Kat Dahlia
"U said u a gangta, but dat don't impress me none/U said u a gangsta, ain't seen a thing u done/I do it all myself and I ain't gettin' help from no one, from no one..."

Beez In Da Trap - Nicki Minaj
"...Man I been did that, man I been popped off/And if she ain't trying to give it up, then she been dropped off/Lemme bust the U-ie, bitch bust dat open/May spend a couple thousand just to bust that open/Rip it off no jokin', like ya name Hulk Hogan/N-ggas moved way in da south, but live in Hoboken/Bitch I spit dat crack like I'm in dat trap/So if you need a hit, then I'm wit dat bat..."

Bass Down Low - Dev
"...It's like one, two, three, fuck it!/Bout' to take this drank and just stuff it/Fish tank this thing along wit four mo' shots of patron now get da fuck up out of my home/Straight buzzin', Robitussin/Wanna get ur mitts in my oven, wanna get a lick of this lovin'/Get-get-get, get a lick of this lovin'..."

Wonderland - Natalia Kills
"I'm not snow white, but I'm lost inside this Forrest/I'm not red riding hood, but I think da wolves have got me/Don't want ur stilettos, I'm not, not Cinderella/I don't need a knight, so baby take off all your armor/You be the beast and I'll be, the beauty-beauty/Who needs true love, as long as ya love me truly/I want it all, but I want ya more/Will you wake me up boy, if I bite your poison apple..."

Refill - Elle Varner
"...Fumbling, giggling, silly as ever I get like this after one too many/But right now I ain't even been, drinking/He approached me and asked for a minute/Which turned into five, then turned into ten/And right now I don't know how to say when/So can I get a refill/Can I get a refill/Can I get a, reeeeeeeee-eeeee-e-e-e filll, yeah/Are you done, because you're intoxicating my mind/Feelin' like a conversational lush/Because I don't know how much is too much..."

Tyrone - Erykah Badu
"I'm gettin' tired of your shit, you don't never buy me nothing/See every time you come around/You got to bring Jim, James, Paul, and Tyrone/See why can't we be by ourselves, sometimes/See I been havin this on my mind, for a long time/I just want it to be, you and me, like it used to be, baby/But you don't know how to act, matter of fact/I think you better call Tyrone/And tell him come on and help you get your shit..."

Wild is The Wind - Esperanza Spalding
"...Give me more than one chorus/Satisfy this hungriness/For we're creatures of the wind and wild is the wind/Wild is the wind/You touch me/I hear the sounds of mandolins when/You kiss me, with your kiss, my life begins/You cling to me/All things to me/Don't you know, you're life itself..."

Paris, Tokyo - Lupe Fiasco
"Let's go to sleep in Paris and wake up in Tokyo/Have a dream in New Orleans, fall in love in Chicago, man/And we can land in the Motherland, camel-back across the desert sands/Take a train/To Rome/Or home/Brazil/Foreal..."

No Love Allowed - Rihanna 
"9-1-1 it's a critical emergency, yeah/Betta' run-run-run and charge him wit da 1-4-3, yeah/Told me this world was mine/Such a beautiful lie/Now he's done-done-done and this love is no more for me, ehhh/Hand in the air as he waved me good-bye/He said he care, but no tears in his eyes/And asked me if I'm alright/N-gga is you blind!..."











No comments:

Post a Comment