Thursday, April 4, 2013

"Love Songs" Play-list

Here's ten of my favorite love songs. Enjoy! <3

"Terrified" by Kara DioGuardi
You, by the light, is the greatest find
In a world, full of wrong, you're the thing that's right
Finally made it, through the lonely, to the other side
You set it again, my heart's in motion
With every word feels like a shooting star
I'm at the edge of my emotions
Watching the shadows burning in the dark
And I-I-I-I'm in love, I'm in love
And I-I-I-I'm terrified
For the first time and the last time/In my only life...

"Lucky" by Jason Mraz and Colbie Cailat 
Do you hear me, talking to you?
Across the water, across the deep, blue
Ocean, under the open sky
Oh my, baby I'm trying...
Boy I hear you, in my dreams
I hear your whisper, across the sea
I keep you with me, in my heart
You make it easier when life get's hard...

"More Than Words" by Extreme
...Now that I've tried to talk to you and make you understand
All you have to do is close your eyes and just reach out your hand
And touch me, hold me close and don't ever let me go!
More than words, is all I ever needed you to show
Then you wouldn't have to say that you love me
'Cause I already know...

"Is This Love" by Bob Marley
...Is this love, is this love, is this love that I'm feeling
Is this love, is this love, is this love that I'm feeling
Oh yes I know, yes I know, yes I know now
Oh yes I know, yes I know, yes I know now
I-I-I-I I'm willing and able, so I throw my cards on your table...

"1+1" by Beyonce
If I ain't got nothing, I got you!
If I ain't got something, I don't give a damn, 'cause I got it with you!
And I ain't no much 'bout algebra, but I know that 1 plus 1 equals 2!
And it's me and you
That's all we'll have when the world is through!...

"I Will Possess Your Heart" by Death Cab For Cutie
How I wish you can see the potential
The potential of you and me
It's like a book elegantly bound, but
In a language that you can't read just yet...

"Teach Me How To Love" by Musiq
...Ain't nobody ever took the time to try to teach me what love was, but you
And I ain't never trusted no one enough to tell me what to do
Teach me how to really show it and
Show me how to really love you baby
Teach me, please just show me
'Cause I'm willing, to let go of my fears
Girl I'm serious, about all that I've said
'Cause I wanna love you, with all of my heart
Baby show me where to start...

"Like A Star" by Corinne Bailey Rae
....You've got this look I can't describe
You make me feel like I'm alive
When everything else is a fade
Without a doubt you're on my side
Heaven has been away too long
Can't find the words to write this song
Oh, your love... 

"Forever Love" by Anna Nalick
...When you smile with those eyes
Baby it's like you placed a finger on my heart
And your lips next to mine
Make me think that maybe  heaven is where you are...

"Everytime" by Britney Spears
...Everytime I try to fly, I fall
Without my wings, I feel so lost
I guess I need you baby
Everytime I see you in my dreams
I see your face, haunting me
I guess I need you baby...

No comments:

Post a Comment