Thursday, February 6, 2014

Salut! Salut!

Wow it's been a long time, a very long time since I wrote on my beloved blog, but I'm back and I will try my darnest to write way more frequently than last year. Isn't it cray cray how time flies faster every year you get older as if the days are just slipping through your fingers? It's such a rush! and not always a good one.

Anywho, life has been life for me. Was 2013 a good year for me? Not exactly, however I've learned and grown from what I had to go through and it changed me for the better. I've learned a while back that what doesn't kill you only makes you stronger and it was rather rough yet beautiful. You always have to seek the beauty in every situation, it's the only way you can break through. 

Oh and by the way! I got a new hairdo ya'lll! I did my big chop and lovin' it :-)

Hakuna Matata!

No comments:

Post a Comment